Monday, April 24, 2006

string of small machines

A new poetry magazine from House Press, operated out of Chicago, is seeking submissions. The deadline for work is July 1st - we hope to have the magazine put together for late summer or early fall. The format will be 8 1/2 by 11 inches, staple bound. Please send up to 10 pages of work. We would like to have a minimum of 3 pages of work for each poet. The magazine will also include a cd for sound work. Please include a short bio with your submission (if you'd like), and send as an ms word attachment to small_machines at yahoo dot com

Michael Slosek, Eric Unger, Luke Daly

p.s. Please feel free to repost this message on your blogs and please spread the word.

4 Comments:

Blogger Logan Ryan Smith said...

i like the name.

are my subs to the last non-DRILL going to be considered for "string of small machines"?

if you need me to send something else, let me know.

5:55 PM  
Blogger House Press said...

Thanks for asking, Logan. If you sent me a submission for the now defunct Drill 8, we will consider it for the new mag. And/or if you'd like to send a new submission, that's cool too. MS

6:17 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Wait, there's no Drill 8?

What am I going to do with my special submission only for Drill 8?

Maybe my poem will be Drill 8.

I have to make it much, much longer.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jessica Smith said...

i like the name too
wcw

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home