Tuesday, September 05, 2006

string of small machines released



string of small machines is completed (in a run of 125 copies) and in the mail to contributors, who are: Scott Shanley, Andrew Peterson, Joseph Cooper, Damian Weber, Stacy Szymaszek, Michael Carr, Logan Ryan Smith, Matthew Klane, Barrett Gordon, Jess Mynes, Sheila E. Murphy, Eric Unger, Craig Perez, Aaron Tieger, Kate Greenstreet, Eric Gelsinger, Dorothea Lasky, Aaron Lowinger, Dana Ward, Jon Fadley. Chlesea Warren and Meghan Raham did the beautiful cover. If you'd like a copy, it is available for trade. Please contact small_machines AT yahoo DOT com. We'll be coming back with a second issue this winter.

Michael Slosek, Luke Daly, Barrett Gordon, Eric Unger - editors

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Smith said...

I Want This. I NEED it.
I'll send trade materials later this month.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Tawrin said...

I just saw a copy. Phenominal work. Really exciting, fun, energizing -- total.

4:44 AM  
Blogger House Press said...

Not to be retreading old ground, but I was rereading some of Lowinger's work, from his book, and other magazines - when's he going to put out another book? Seems like with Spell and SOSM he's off in another direction. Any thoughts?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Tawrin said...

MOUNDZ, MONS, MENS, MOULD, MEME ETC ETC -- isn't that coming out as a book soon?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Aaron Lowinger said...

you mean me?
al cohen?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I wrote to JP because I liked his poems in String, and he had no idea what I was talking about. Can someone send him copies?

11:31 AM  
Blogger House Press said...

could you send his e-mail? or tell him to email us? i think we have an old e-mail address for him. his package is ready to go, just waiting for an address.

Eric Unger

6:13 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I got his e-mail from his blog profile; an intriguing BellSouth address. I want to meet him in the future later. Work New York and buy him lavendur and fuchsia gators. Introduce him to heavyweighters and playerhaters. Delish him with rich bitch shit, dish him mimosas and cristal till he piss the shit. I love that J.P. Fadley. I love he's been in and out of jail, I love that he's from Nashville, I love his fucking face. I love you, J.p. Fadley.

12:24 AM  
Blogger CLAY BANES said...

good job.

4:23 AM  
Blogger kevin.thurston said...

this is good stuff. actually, the chicago wing of house press is seriously kicking ass and burying me with paper.

5:09 PM  
Blogger DUSIE said...

i did receive it and it's beautiful! i will hopefully be sending trad stuff yr way soon! perhaps a wee set...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home