Saturday, August 12, 2006

Spell


Spell magazine, August 2006.

The contributors are as follows: Tawrin Baker, T.A. Noonan, Kate Greenstreet, Michael Peters, Andrew Topel, Andrew Peterson, Michael Slosek, Jessica Bozek, Ellen Baxt, Aaron Lowinger, kevin mcpherson eckhoff, Logan Ryan Smith, François Luong, Barrett Gordon. If you'd like a copy, let me know. Trades are preferable, but if you don't have anything to trade at the moment, no worries. My e-mail is eric.unger@gmail.com. On Monday I'll be leaving for Texas, and then Virginia to hike the AT. I will be able to send out copies until Friday, August 17. Contributor copies are in the mail Monday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Smith said...

hey, if you get thirsty in Virginia, give me a call. I live on the edge of the Shenandoah NP.

1:58 AM  
Blogger House Press said...

hey thanx, very well may take you up on it, we'll be in the neighborhood

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tawrin said...

Mine came. Very super, lots of great stuff here Eunger.

5:52 AM  
Blogger François Luong said...

I can only agree with Mr. Baker :) Where in Texas are you going to be? If you are around Houston, shoot me an email.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Got mine. Thanks! I can't wait to see the Slosek in color.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Logan Ryan Smith said...

Great looking mag. Diggin it.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home