Saturday, August 12, 2006

Spell


Spell magazine, August 2006.

The contributors are as follows: Tawrin Baker, T.A. Noonan, Kate Greenstreet, Michael Peters, Andrew Topel, Andrew Peterson, Michael Slosek, Jessica Bozek, Ellen Baxt, Aaron Lowinger, kevin mcpherson eckhoff, Logan Ryan Smith, Fran├žois Luong, Barrett Gordon. If you'd like a copy, let me know. Trades are preferable, but if you don't have anything to trade at the moment, no worries. My e-mail is eric.unger@gmail.com. On Monday I'll be leaving for Texas, and then Virginia to hike the AT. I will be able to send out copies until Friday, August 17. Contributor copies are in the mail Monday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Smith said...

hey, if you get thirsty in Virginia, give me a call. I live on the edge of the Shenandoah NP.

1:58 AM  
Blogger House Press said...

hey thanx, very well may take you up on it, we'll be in the neighborhood

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tawrin said...

Mine came. Very super, lots of great stuff here Eunger.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Fran├žois said...

I can only agree with Mr. Baker :) Where in Texas are you going to be? If you are around Houston, shoot me an email.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Gelsinger said...

Got mine. Thanks! I can't wait to see the Slosek in color.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Logan Ryan Smith said...

Great looking mag. Diggin it.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home