Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Video Album


My new video album Like Ghosts is finished and I will send you the DVD for free if you send your address to damian.weber@gmail.com (Next I will send you my newest book of poems This World!)

Here is a link to one of the videos. It's A Miracle To Move

Here are the lyrics

I thought to rely on a secret / The world disappeared / I can hear the air / I can hear you there / So make it known / I barely remember / But I was told / The wind won't touch me / Tomorrow I'll have sensation in my extremities / The wind won't touch me / When I was a kid / I turned my shit up so fucking loud I wanted my ears to bleed the song / It's a fucking miracle to move

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

What are the chords to that song? Fingers still hot for it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home