Monday, January 02, 2006

SPELL: Issue 1

As you may or may not know, there will soon be a new magazine on the scene called SPELL. The focus of this magazine is on experimental and emerging work, in all mediums two-dimensional. That means artwork, poetry, prose, polemics, etc. I want SPELL to be a place for artists and writers to let down their hair and challenge themselves. I know that the word 'experimental' is problematic in many ways, but it seems to be the best description I've found. So I hope that that word doesn't turn you off. The magazine will be cheaply made yet sturdy, in an edition of 50.

This is a call for submissions to SPELL. The deadline I have set is February 20th, with a March release to follow. Please send your submissions to: eric.unger@gmail.com

Thanks,
Eric Unger

1 Comments:

Blogger John Sakkis said...

looking forward to the mag eric...

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home